Hello and welcome to what we have named Volcanocafé Mk II. This remake is the first step of the new concept. Not only do we have a better look, we have also selected carefully so that the comment thread will be the best possible.
Volcanocafé has always been image heavy, and by utilizing a broader page we get up to 50 percent larger images. This will make the content even clearer. Also, with this change we can edit the texts and images in a much more professional manner.
I hope that you will enjoy your new home and find that it is both more beautiful and even more functional. The result is in large part from you who read and comment, we have listened to your opinions on how we could become better.
During the next few weeks there will be more changes, most of them small, but some will be large, almost as large as this one.
Welcome everyone, The Future is so bright I gotta wear shades!
CARL & CRYPHIA and the rest of the Team!
P.S. The weekly Riddles will be posted at 16.00 Blog Time D.S.
As usual, two points if you solve the riddle before I append clues. Not all are true riddles of course, some are ciphers and some are brainwrecking nuts. And for the first time a picture riddle.
1. The teams are ready and the whistle ablowin’, “and you shall never walk alone” – Arenal (Sa’Ke, 1 pt)
2. We all read every word of the One, and look at any picture from the One – ANQHR ADGMBJD – Boris Behncke (KarenZ, 2 pt)
3. Baking (root form of the word) + image – Baekdoosan (Cryphia, 1pt)
4. Hider of female mysteries – Mt Hood (KarenZ, 2 pt)
5. Fizzy mountain of the plains – Ol’Donyo Lengai (Michael Ross, 2 pt)
Good luck everyone!